- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 223 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% MA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% MA state average).
How many students attend Walton?
223 students attend Walton.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
85% of Walton students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Walton?
Walton has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Walton offer ?
Walton offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-4 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Walton part of?
Walton is part of Wakefield School District.
Review Walton. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities