Washington Oak School
- Washington Oak School's student population of 582 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Washington Oak School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (RI)|
|Overall School Rank||#106 out of 284 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Coventry School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hope Hope School Grades: K-5 | 183 students
391 North Road
Hope, RI 02831
(401)821-3651 2.2 K-5 183
- Coventry Blackrock School Grades: PK-5 | 391 students
12 Lacasa Drive
Coventry, RI 02816
(401)822-9450 2.7 PK-5 391
- Coventry The Regional Career And Technical
40 Reservoir Road
Coventry, RI 02816
(401)822-9499 2.9 n/a n/a
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.