- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 414 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Washington?
414 students attend Washington.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
60% of Washington students are Hispanic, 16% of students are Black, 11% of students are White, 8% of students are Asian, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Washington?
Washington has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Washington offer ?
Washington offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Washington part of?
Washington is part of Springfield School District.
Review Washington. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities