Watershed Charter School
- Watershed Charter School's student population of 198 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Watershed Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairbanks North Star Borough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairbanks Raven Correspondence School Grades: PK-12 | 1404 students
4762 Old Airport Way
Fairbanks, AK 99709
(907)374-9401 1.3 PK-12 1404
- Fairbanks Hutchison High School Grades: 9-12 | 410 students
3750 Geist Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709
(907)479-2261 2.1 9-12 410
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.