West Fork Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 377 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 11%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend West Fork Elementary School?
377 students attend West Fork Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
89% of West Fork Elementary School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of West Fork Elementary School?
West Fork Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does West Fork Elementary School offer ?
West Fork Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
Review West Fork Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities