West Liberty Elementary School
- West Liberty Elementary School's student population of 120 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Liberty Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ohio County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beech Bottom Beech Bottom Primary Grades: PK-4 | 96 students
Beech Bottom, WV 26030
(304)394-5341 4.8 PK-4 96
- Tiltonsville Buckeye South Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 360 students
100 Walden Ave
Tiltonsville, OH 43963
(740)859-2800 5.8 PK-6 360
- Wheeling Warwood School Grades: PK-8 | 577 students
150 Viking Dr
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)243-0394 6.5 PK-8 577
- Rayland Ohio Valley Energy Technology Academy Grades: 9-12 | 42 students
10692 State Route 150
Rayland, OH 43943
(740)769-7395 6.6 9-12 42
- Rayland Buckeye Local Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 251 students
10692 State Highway 150
Rayland, OH 43943
(740)859-2196 6.7 7-8 251
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.