Wester Elementary School
- The student population of 498 students has grown by 20% over five years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 22% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||498 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.60 is more than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Lubbock Independent School District's student population of 29,265 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,669 in this district is less than the state average of $12,126. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,568 is less than the state average of $11,704. The district spending/student has grown by 23% over four years.
|School District Name||Lubbock Independent School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||29,265||825|
|District Total Revenue||$283 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$310 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,669||$12,126|
|District Spending / Student||$10,568||$11,704|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LubbockStewart Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 377 students
4815 46th St
Lubbock, TX 79414
LubbockBowie Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 250 students
Lubbock, TX 79407
WolfforthWestwind Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 698 students
P O Box 100
Wolfforth, TX 79382
LubbockCoronado High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 2092 students
4910 29th Dr
Lubbock, TX 79410
LubbockRichard Milburn Academy LubbockGrades: 9-12 | 189 students
2333 50th St
Lubbock, TX 79412
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.