White Mountain Institute
White Mountain Institute places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- White Mountain Institute's student population of 18 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Mountain Institute is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#687 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (08-09)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Show Low Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Snowflake Navit - Show Low High School Grades: 9-12
951 W Snowflake Blvd Snowflak
Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6232 0.0 9-12 n/a
- Show Low Wmi On Line Grades: 9-12 | 5 students
500w. Old Linden Rd.
Show Low, AZ 85901
(928) 537-6200 0.0 9-12 5
- Show Low Whipple Ranch Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 410 students
1350 N. Central Avenue
Show Low, AZ 85901
(928) 537-6001 0.3 PK-5 410
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?