Whitehall Elementary School
- Whitehall Elementary School's student population of 707 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-5|
|Total Students||707 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Whitehall Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#580 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baldwin-Whitehall SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Harrison Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 973 students
129 Windvale Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
(412)885-7530 0.5 6-8 973
- Pittsburgh Mcannulty Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 378 students
5151 Mcannulty Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
(412)714-2020 0.6 K-1 378
- Pittsburgh Abraham Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 287 students
1524 Hamilton Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
(412)854-8618 1.2 K-4 287
- Pittsburgh Moore School Grades: K-5 | 241 students
3809 Dalewood St
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
(412)881-7776 1.4 K-5 241
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.