William A Welch Senior
- William A Welch Senior's student population of 372 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William A Welch Senior's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1475 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Peabody School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Witchcraft Heights Grades: K-5 | 479 students
1 Frederick Street
Salem, MA 01970
(978)740-1271 0.5 K-5 479
- Peabody Ballard School Grades: PK | 110 students
22 Richard Street
Peabody, MA 01960
(781)231-5021 0.7 PK 110
- Peabody Center Grades: K-5 | 386 students
18 Irving Street
Peabody, MA 01960
(978)536-5475 1.1 K-5 386
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.