- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 474 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
William C Jack School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is William C Jack School's ranking?
What schools are William C Jack School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend William C Jack School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of William C Jack School?
What grades does William C Jack School offer ?
What school district is William C Jack School part of?
View the William C Jack School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review William C Jack School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities