William Ford Careertech Center
William Ford Careertech Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 1%)
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne-Westland Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westland Stottlemyer Early Childhood Center Grades: PK
34801 Marquette St
Westland, MI 48185
(734)419-2645 0.9 PK n/a
- Westland John Marshall Upper Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 843 students
35100 Bayview St
Westland, MI 48186
(734)419-2277 1.0 3-6 843
- Garden City Garden City Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 439 students
1851 Radcliff St
Garden City, MI 48135
(734)762-8400 1.3 7-8 439
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.