William Ford Careertech Center
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students (17-18)||32 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio (17-18)||2:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Graduation Rate (11-12)||<50%|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne-Westland Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westland Stottlemyer Early Childhood Center Grades: PK
34801 Marquette St
Westland, MI 48185
(734) 419-2645 0.9 PK n/a
- Westland John Marshall Upper Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 843 students
35100 Bayview St
Westland, MI 48186
(734) 419-2277 1.0 3-6 843
- Garden City Garden City Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 439 students
1851 Radcliff St
Garden City, MI 48135
(734) 762-8400 1.3 7-8 439
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.