Williamsburg Community Elementary School
- Williamsburg Community Elementary School's student population of 263 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williamsburg Community Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1871 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Williamsburg Community SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williamsburg Williamsburg Community Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 214 students
515 W Third St
Williamsburg, PA 16693
(814)832-2125 0.1 7-12 214
- Huntingdon Southside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 388 students
10906 Station Road
Huntingdon, PA 16652
(814)627-1100 7.7 K-5 388
- Hollidaysburg Frankstown Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 660 students
2463 Reservoir Rd
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
(814)695-4961 8.4 K-6 660
- Alexandria Juniata Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 364 students
7855 Juniata Valley Pike
Alexandria, PA 16611
(814)669-4422 8.8 K-6 364
- Alexandria Juniata Valley Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 346 students
7775 Juniata Valley Pike
Alexandria, PA 16611
(814)669-4401 8.8 7-12 346
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.