Williamsburg Community Junior Senior High School
- Williamsburg Community Junior Senior High School's student population of 214 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williamsburg Community Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1871 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Williamsburg Community SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williamsburg Williamsburg Community Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 263 students
16 Sage Hill Dr
Williamsburg, PA 16693
(814)832-2125 0.1 K-6 263
- Huntingdon Southside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 388 students
10906 Station Road
Huntingdon, PA 16652
(814)627-1100 7.6 K-5 388
- Hollidaysburg Frankstown Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 660 students
2463 Reservoir Rd
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
(814)695-4961 8.5 K-6 660
- Alexandria Juniata Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 364 students
7855 Juniata Valley Pike
Alexandria, PA 16611
(814)669-4422 8.8 K-6 364
- Alexandria Juniata Valley Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 346 students
7775 Juniata Valley Pike
Alexandria, PA 16611
(814)669-4401 8.8 7-12 346
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.