Windsor Charter Academy Middle And Early College High School
- Windsor Charter Academy Middle And Early College High School's student population of 402 students has grown by 34% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 41% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-11|
|Total Students||402 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Windsor Charter Academy Middle And Early College High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#532 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weld County Reorganized No. Re-4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Skyview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 377 students
1000 Stone Mountain Drive
Windsor, CO 80550
(970)686-8500 1.3 PK-5 377
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.