- The student population of 294 students has grown by 27% over five years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 9:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.10 is equal to the state average of 0.10. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Windsor School District's student population of 568 students has grown by 25% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 87% has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $22,445 is higher than the state average of $20,043. The district revenue/student has grown by 16% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $22,836 is higher than the state average of $20,597. The district spending/student has grown by 27% over four years.
|School District Name||Windsor School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||568||186|
|District Total Revenue||$10 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$10 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,445||$20,043|
|District Spending / Student||$22,836||$20,597|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WindsorWindsor State Street SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 274 students
127 State Street
Windsor, VT 05089
CornishCornish Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 101 students
274 Town House Rd.
Cornish, NH 03745
BrownsvilleAlbert Bridge School (west Windsor)Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
P.o. Box 88
Brownsville, VT 05037
HartlandHartland Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
97 Martinsville Road
Hartland, VT 05048
AscutneyWeathersfield SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
P.o. Box 279
Ascutney, VT 05030
just looking to see what my daughter option are for high school next year. how many kid are in a class room? need to see school
- Posted by Parent - jeannette varley