Siren School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Siren School District serving 476 students in Siren, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is equal to the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Siren School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||476 students|
|# of Teachers||42 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||234 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||242 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||78 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||13 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||333 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||48 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||37|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||34|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Siren School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,454 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,102 is higher than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,454||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$16,102||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.