Wausaukee School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Wausaukee School District serving 228 students in Wausaukee, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Wausaukee School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Wausaukee Wausaukee Elementary SchoolN11941 Us Highway 141
Wausaukee, WI 54177
Grades: PK-6 | 228 students
|School District Name||Wausaukee School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||228 students|
|# of Teachers||20 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||108 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||120 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||3 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||217 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||33|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||28|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Wausaukee School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,202 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,002 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,202||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,002||$14,711|
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.