Woodbridge High School
- Woodbridge High School's student population of 693 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||693 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodbridge High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 205 schools in Delaware (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DE)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#173 out of 205 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (12-13)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Woodbridge School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeville Woodbridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 626 students
307 Laws Street
Bridgeville, DE 19933
(302) 337-8289 0.7 6-8 626
- Bridgeville Phillis Wheatley Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 607 students
48 Church Street
Bridgeville, DE 19933
(302) 337-3469 0.8 3-5 607
- Seaford Frederick Douglass Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 482 students
1 Swain Road
Seaford, DE 19973
(302) 628-4413 4.5 PK-5 482
- Greenwood Woodbridge Early Childhood Education Center Grades: PK-2 | 611 students
400 Governors Ave, 400 Governo
Greenwood, DE 19950
(302) 349-4010 4.5 PK-2 611
The small size and individual attention to students was very beneficial for my son. He had the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities and is receiving a solid academic education. Thank you Woodbridge.
- Posted by Parent - lemmi
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.