Woodland Forrest Elementary School
- Woodland Forrest Elementary School's student population of 481 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodland Forrest Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#610 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscaloosa City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duncanville Maxwell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 519 students
11370 Monticello Dr
Duncanville, AL 35456
(205)342-2656 2.5 K-5 519
- Cottondale Cottondale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 360 students
2301 Cottondale Ln
Cottondale, AL 35453
(205)342-2642 2.6 PK-5 360
- Tuscaloosa Oak Hill School Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
3834 21st Street
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
(205)759-3629 2.7 6-12 22
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.