Woodmont K-8 School
- Woodmont K-8 School's student population of 489 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||489 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodmont K-8 School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#780 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Federal Way School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Mark Twain Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 586 students
2450 S Star Lake Rd
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)945-3100 0.7 PK-5 586
- Seattle Parkside Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 636 students
2104 S 247th St
Seattle, WA 98198
(206)631-4700 1.2 K-6 636
- Kent Technology Access Foundation Academy Grades: 6-12 | 310 students
26720 40th Ave S
Kent, WA 98032
(253)945-5187 1.4 6-12 310
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.