Woodside Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,023 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in IN
- Math Proficiency: 51% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
51% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% IN state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% IN state average).
How many students attend Woodside Middle School?
1,023 students attend Woodside Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
70% of Woodside Middle School students are White, 11% of students are Black, 7% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Woodside Middle School?
Woodside Middle School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Indiana state average of 16:1.
What grades does Woodside Middle School offer ?
Woodside Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Woodside Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities