Woodstock Elementary School
Woodstock Elementary School serves 528 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Woodstock Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Oregon for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 64% (which is higher than the Oregon state average of 40%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 74% (which is higher than the Oregon state average of 54%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is higher than the Oregon state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 49% of the student body (majority Asian), which is higher than the Oregon state average of 40% (majority Hispanic and Asian).
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Students: 528 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 49%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in OR
- Math Proficiency: 64% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 74% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Woodstock Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Woodstock Elementary School's student population of 528 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Woodstock Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,208 schools in Oregon (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Woodstock Elementary School is 0.65, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.58. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (OR)
Overall Testing Rank
#98 out of 1208 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Review Woodstock Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality can enhance your lessons safely and efficiently. Virtual reality allows your students to explore worlds they might not otherwise see. We offer some suggestions on how to use VR in your classrooom.
July 11, 2022Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
July 05, 2022Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.