Fremont County #38 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Fremont County #38 School District serving 443 students in Riverton, Wyoming.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Wyoming state average of 22%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Fremont County #38 School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Fremont County #38 School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||443|
|# of Teachers||45|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10|
|# of Male Students||210|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||233|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||432|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||10|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||1|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||17|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||56|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||4|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Fremont County #38 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 48 school districts in Wyoming (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 21-39% has increased from 20% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $70,565 is higher than the state average of $22,279. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $63,679 is higher than the state average of $23,428. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WY)|
|Total Revenue||$30 MM||$21 MM|
|Spending||$27 MM||$22 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$70,565||$22,279|
|Spending / Student||$63,679||$23,428|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.