Yale Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 24%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in OK
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OK Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Yale Elementary School's ranking?
Yale Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% OK state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 34% OK state average).
How many students attend Yale Elementary School?
150 students attend Yale Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
76% of Yale Elementary School students are White, 17% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are American Indian, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Yale Elementary School?
Yale Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Oklahoma state average of 15:1.
What grades does Yale Elementary School offer ?
Yale Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Yale Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities