Yale Elementary School
- Yale Elementary School's student population of 184 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Yale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#760 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Yale School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yale Yale High School Grades: 9-12 | 163 students
315 East Chicago Avenue
Yale, OK 74085
(918)387-2434 0.1 9-12 163
- Yale Yale Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 87 students
315 East Chicago
Yale, OK 74085
(918)387-2434 0.1 6-8 87
- Oilton J. F. Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
306 E Peterson
Oilton, OK 74052
(918)862-0389 6.9 PK-8 183
- Jennings Jennings Public School Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
475 North Oak Street
Jennings, OK 74038
(918)757-2536 8.4 PK-8 199
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.