Drumright High School
- Drumright High School's student population of 191 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Drumright High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,689 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1455 out of 1689 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Drumright School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Drumright Bradley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 316 students
508 South Skinner Avenue
Drumright, OK 74030
(918)352-9519 0.5 PK-6 316
- Drumright Virgil Cooper Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 59 students
510 South Skinner Avenue
Drumright, OK 74030
(918)352-2318 0.5 7-8 59
- Cushing Oak Grove Public School Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
8409 East Ninth Street
Cushing, OK 74023
(918)352-2889 3.0 PK-8 172
- Oilton J. F. Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 186 students
306 E Peterson
Oilton, OK 74052
(918)862-0389 6.7 PK-8 186
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.