21st Century Cyber Charter School
21st Century Cyber Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- 21st Century Cyber Charter School's student population of 818 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||818 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- 21st Century Cyber Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of 21st Century Cyber Charter School is 21st Century Cyber Charter School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- 21st Century Cyber Charter School District's student population of 818 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 65-69% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,317 in this district is less than the state average of $13,048. The district revenue/student has declined by 30% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $6,879 is less than the state average of $12,915. The district spending/student has declined by 52% over four school years.
|School District Name||21st Century Cyber Charter School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||818||1,464|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate||65-69%|
|District Total Revenue||$6 MM||$19 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$19 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,317||$13,048|
|District Spending / Student||$6,879||$12,915|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Exton Achievement House Charter School Grades: 7-12 | 542 students
600 Eagleview Boulevard, First
Exton, PA 19341
(484)615-6200 0.9 7-12 542
- Exton Exton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 464 students
301 S Hendricks Ave
Exton, PA 19341
(484)266-1400 1.2 K-5 464
- West Chester E N Peirce Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 912 students
1314 Burke Rd
West Chester, PA 19380
(484)266-2500 2.3 6-8 912
- Malvern Kathryn D. Markley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 529 students
354 Swedesford Rd
Malvern, PA 19355
(610)644-1790 2.6 K-5 529
- Malvern Great Valley High School Grades: 7-12 | 1239 students
225 North Phoenixville Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
(610)889-1900 2.8 7-12 1239
We have been thrilled at 21st CCCS! The academic standards are high with a great variety in assignments that encourage out-of-the-box and critical thinking. The staff and teacher support has been perfect. My son is learning and excelling in this school. We also love the various activities and field trips throughout the year.
- Posted by Parent - A. Fox
I was highly disappointed with my child's experience at this school. While we were promised the world, very few of those promises came to fruition. Some teachers are very kind and helpful, but we had a very negative experience with the student support manager who, despite his title, offered little in the way of actual support. My child was one who never struggled to get good grades and we thought we'd give this school a try as we'd heard it was more challenging and had "out of the box" thinking -- but I truly wish we'd never switched.
- Posted by Parent - terri