4th And 5th Grade Center
- Grades: 4-5
- Enrollment: 1,053 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 39%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OK Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
How many students attend 4th And 5th Grade Center?
1,053 students attend 4th And 5th Grade Center.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
61% of 4th And 5th Grade Center students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Asian, 7% of students are Black, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 6% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of 4th And 5th Grade Center?
4th And 5th Grade Center has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 15:1.
What grades does 4th And 5th Grade Center offer ?
4th And 5th Grade Center offers enrollment in grades 4-5
Review 4th And 5th Grade Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities