Academy Of Allied Health And Science
Academy Of Allied Health And Science places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 20%)
- Academy Of Allied Health And Science's student population of 295 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||295 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy Of Allied Health And Science is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#12 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Monmouth County Vocational School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Neptune Woodrow Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
210 West Sylvania Ave
Neptune, NJ 07753
(732)775-5319 0.8 PK-8 363
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.