Academy Of Personalized Learning
- Academy Of Personalized Learning's student population of 309 students has declined by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 47% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy Of Personalized Learning's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4539 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gateway Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Juniper Grades: K-8 | 206 students
375 Ellis St.
Redding, CA 96001
(530)225-0045 0.7 K-8 206
- Redding Pace Academy Grades: K-8 | 32 students
3200 Adams Ln.
Redding, CA 96002
(530)224-4236 0.7 K-8 32
- Redding Cypress Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 220 students
2150 Civic Center Dr.
Redding, CA 96001
(530)225-0040 0.9 K-5 220
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.