Albert Cammon Middle School
- Albert Cammon Middle School's student population of 307 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albert Cammon Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#332 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Charles Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Rose St. Rose Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 656 students
230 Pirate Drive
Saint Rose, LA 70087
(504)464-9254 0.0 PK-5 656
- Destrehan Harry M. Hurst Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 644 students
170 Road Runner Lane
Destrehan, LA 70047
(985)764-6367 3.9 6-8 644
- Westwego Live Oak Manor Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 229 students
220 Acadia Drive
Westwego, LA 70094
(504)431-7924 4.2 PK-5 229
- Westwego Lucille Cherbonnier/norbert Rillieux Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 299 students
700 Dandelion Drive
Westwego, LA 70094
(504)431-9740 4.2 PK-5 299
- Luling Mimosa Park Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 627 students
222 Birch Street
Luling, LA 70070
(985)785-8266 4.2 PK-2 627
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.