Albert Cassens Elementary School
- Albert Cassens Elementary School's student population of 537 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||537 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albert Cassens Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#230 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Edwardsville CUSD 7 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edwardsville Liberty Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 947 students
1 District Dr
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618)655-6800 2.1 6-8 947
- Edwardsville Goshen Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 481 students
101 District Dr
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618)655-6250 2.2 PK-2 481
- Glen Carbon Glen Carbon Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 343 students
141 Birger Ave
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
(618)692-7460 2.4 PK-2 343
- Maryville Maryville Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 361 students
6900 W Main St
Maryville, IL 62062
(618)346-6261 2.7 K-4 361
- Troy Center For Education Opp Grades: 6-12 | 52 students
201 Staunton Rd
Troy, IL 62294
(618)667-0633 3.2 6-12 52
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.