Allegheny-clarion Valley High School
- Allegheny-clarion Valley High School's student population of 330 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Allegheny-clarion Valley High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1807 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Allegheny-Clarion Valley SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Foxburg Allegheny-clarion Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 367 students
776 Route 58
Foxburg, PA 16036
(724)659-3555 0.2 K-6 367
- Knox Keystone Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 524 students
451 Huston Avenue
Knox, PA 16232
(814)797-1251 9.5 K-6 524
- Knox Keystone Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 480 students
700 Beatty Avenue
Knox, PA 16232
(814)797-1261 9.7 7-12 480
- Sligo Sligo Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 167 students
2013 Madison Street Extension
Sligo, PA 16255
(814)745-2152 9.8 K-3 167
- Karns City Karns City High School Grades: 7-12 | 720 students
1446 Kittanning Pike
Karns City, PA 16041
(724)756-2030 11.1 7-12 720
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.