- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,115 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Btm 50% in CT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Amistad Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Amistad Academy's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Amistad Academy?
How many students attend Amistad Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Amistad Academy?
What grades does Amistad Academy offer ?
What school district is Amistad Academy part of?
Review Amistad Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities