Anderson Early Childhood
- Anderson Early Childhood's student population of 393 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anderson Early Childhood's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Haywood County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brownsville Haywood Elementary School Grades: 1-3 | 627 students
313 N Grand Av
Brownsville, TN 38012
(731)772-0732 0.3 1-3 627
- Gates Haywood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 647 students
Gates, TN 38037
(731)772-3265 0.5 6-8 647
- Brownsville East Side Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 443 students
1315 East Jefferson
Brownsville, TN 38012
(731)772-1233 1.5 4-5 443
- Bells Bells Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 407 students
4532 Highway 88 South
Bells, TN 38006
(731)663-2161 13.3 PK-5 407
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.