- Aniguiin School's student population of 115 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aniguiin School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bering Strait School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nome Martin L. Olson School Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
40 Main Street
Nome, AK 99762
(907)779-3021 23.2 PK-12 52
- White Mountain White Mountain School Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
55 Main Street
White Mountain, AK 99784
(907)638-3021 33.8 PK-12 71
- Shaktoolik Shaktoolik School Grades: PK-12 | 91 students
40 Main Street
Shaktoolik, AK 99771
(907)955-3021 38.4 PK-12 91
- Koyuk Koyuk-malimiut School Grades: PK-12 | 105 students
09 Main Street
Koyuk, AK 99753
(907)963-3021 39.2 PK-12 105
- Unalakleet Unalakleet School Grades: PK-12 | 204 students
Unalakleet, AK 99684
(907)624-3444 67.6 PK-12 204
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.