- Unalakleet School's student population of 204 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Unalakleet School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bering Strait School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shaktoolik Shaktoolik School Grades: PK-12 | 91 students
40 Main Street
Shaktoolik, AK 99771
(907)955-3021 33.5 PK-12 91
- Saint Michael Anthony A. Andrews School Grades: PK-12 | 180 students
100 Baker Street
Saint Michael, AK 99659
(907)923-3041 47.9 PK-12 180
- Stebbins Tukurngailnguq School Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
Stebbins, AK 99671
(907)934-3021 51.9 PK-12 213
- Elim Aniguiin School Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
29 Main Street
Elim, AK 99739
(907)890-3021 67.6 PK-12 115
- Kaltag Kaltag School Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
Kaltag, AK 99748
(907)534-2204 69.7 PK-12 17
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.