Anthony Elementary School
Anthony Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Anthony Elementary School's student population of 435 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anthony Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 7,879 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3099 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anthony Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.