Argosy Collegiate Charter School
- Argosy Collegiate Charter School's student population of 202 students has grown by 96% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-7|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Argosy Collegiate Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,671 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1415 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fall River School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fall River Stone Day School Grades: 1-8 | 35 students
1207 Globe Street
Fall River, MA 02721
(508)675-8405 0.3 1-8 35
- Fall River Carlton M. Viveiros Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 676 students
525 Slade Street
Fall River, MA 02724
(508)675-8300 0.8 K-5 676
- Fall River John J Doran Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 557 students
101 Fountain Street
Fall River, MA 02721
(508)675-8225 0.8 PK-8 557
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.