Carlton M. Viveiros Elementary School
- Carlton M. Viveiros Elementary School's student population of 725 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||725 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carlton M. Viveiros Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1259 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fall River School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fall River Argosy Collegiate Charter School Grades: 6-8 | 307 students
263 Hamlet Street
Fall River, MA 02724
(774)451-7280 0.8 6-8 307
- Fall River Stone Day School Grades: 2-8 | 32 students
1207 Globe Street
Fall River, MA 02721
(508)675-8405 0.9 2-8 32
- Fall River Henry Lord Community School Grades: PK-8 | 624 students
151 Amity Street
Fall River, MA 02721
(508)675-8208 1.0 PK-8 624
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.