Aguila Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Aguila Elementary School District serving 155 students in Aguila, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 96% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Arizona state average of 61%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the state average of 20:1.
|School District Name||Aguila Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||155|
|# of Teachers||9|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17|
|# of Male Students||76|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||79|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||145|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||6|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Aguila Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,583 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,690 is higher than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,583||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$8,690||$6,852|
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.