Deer/mt. Judea School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public preschools managed by Deer/mt.
- Judea School District serving 218 students in Deer, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Deer/mt. Judea School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Deer/mt. Judea School District|
|# of Schools||4|
|# of Students||382|
|# of Teachers||49|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||200|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||182|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||355|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||25|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||33|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||30|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Deer/mt. Judea School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,352 is higher than the state average of $10,618. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,246 is higher than the state average of $11,226. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,352||$10,618|
|Spending / Student||$13,246||$11,226|
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.