Arnaudville Elementary School
- Arnaudville Elementary School's student population of 204 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arnaudville Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Landry Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arnaudville Beau Chene High School Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
7076 Hwy. 93
Arnaudville, LA 70512
(337)662-5815 2.9 9-12 915
- Leonville Leonville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 601 students
3774 Hwy. 31
Leonville, LA 70551
(337)879-2385 5.9 PK-8 601
- Sunset Cankton Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 615 students
602 Main Street
Sunset, LA 70584
(337)668-4465 6.0 PK-4 615
- Cecilia Cecilia Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 566 students
1038 School Road Ext.
Cecilia, LA 70521
(337)667-6226 6.4 6-8 566
- Cecilia Cecilia Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 782 students
1021 Alcide Bonin Road
Cecilia, LA 70521
(337)667-6700 6.4 PK-2 782
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.