Arnaudville Elementary School
Arnaudville Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Arnaudville Elementary School's student population of 204 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arnaudville Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#246 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Landry Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arnaudville Beau Chene High School Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
7076 Hwy. 93
Arnaudville, LA 70512
(337)662-5815 2.9 9-12 915
- Leonville Leonville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 601 students
3774 Hwy. 31
Leonville, LA 70551
(337)879-2385 5.9 PK-8 601
- Sunset Cankton Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 615 students
602 Main Street
Sunset, LA 70584
(337)668-4465 6.0 PK-4 615
- Cecilia Cecilia Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 566 students
1038 School Road Ext.
Cecilia, LA 70521
(337)667-6226 6.4 6-8 566
- Cecilia Cecilia Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 782 students
1021 Alcide Bonin Road
Cecilia, LA 70521
(337)667-6700 6.4 PK-2 782
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.