Beatty Elementary School
Beatty Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nevada for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Beatty Elementary School's student population of 56 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beatty Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#532 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nye County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beatty Beatty High School Grades: 9-12 | 125 students
1 Hornet Circle
Beatty, NV 89003
(775)553-2595 0.5 9-12 125
- Shoshone Death Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6
Old Ghost Rd.
Shoshone, CA 92384
(760)786-2318 28.0 K-6 n/a
- Amargosa Valley Amargosa Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 97 students
777 E. Amargosa Farm Rd.
Amargosa Valley, NV 89020
(775)372-5324 28.6 PK-5 97
- Pahrump Rosemary Clarke Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 929 students
4201 N. Blagg
Pahrump, NV 89060
(775)727-5546 59.8 6-8 929
- Pahrump Pathways High (alternative) Grades: 9-12 | 123 students
484 S. West Street
Pahrump, NV 89048
(775)751-6822 64.1 9-12 123
With technology advancing and changing faster than ever, how can educators and schools keep up? The answer: refurbished ed tech.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.