Belding Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 564 students
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IL
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% IL state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 38% IL state average).
How many students attend Belding Elementary School?
564 students attend Belding Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
46% of Belding Elementary School students are White, 35% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Black, 6% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What grades does Belding Elementary School offer ?
Belding Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
View the Belding Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Belding Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities