Belle Plaine Jr/sr High School
- Belle Plaine Jr/sr High School's student population of 255 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belle Plaine Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#858 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Belle Plaine Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belle Plaine Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 294 students
707 7th St
Belle Plaine, IA 52208
(319)444-3002 0.5 PK-6 294
- Keystone Keystone Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 204 students
280 4th St
Keystone, IA 52249
(319)442-3221 8.6 PK-3 204
- Victor H-l-v Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 144 students
402 5th Street
Victor, IA 52347
(319)647-2161 11.2 7-12 144
- Marengo Iowa Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 350 students
151 E May
Marengo, IA 52301
(319)642-3812 11.9 PK-6 350
- Van Horne Benton Community Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 465 students
600 1st St
Van Horne, IA 52346
(319)228-8701 12.1 9-12 465
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.