Belleville Henderson Central School
- Belleville Henderson Central School's student population of 491 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||491 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belleville Henderson Central School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2260 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Belleville-henderson Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mannsville Mannsville Manor Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 368 students
423 N Main St
Mannsville, NY 13661
(315)465-4281 5.6 PK-5 368
- Adams South Jefferson High School Grades: 9-12 | 587 students
11060 Us Rt 11
Adams, NY 13605
(315)232-4531 5.8 9-12 587
- Adams Center Maynard P Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
13180 Us Rt 11
Adams Center, NY 13606
(315)583-5418 7.5 PK-5 568
- Sandy Creek Sandy Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 424 students
124 Salisbury St
Sandy Creek, NY 13145
(315)387-3445 10.1 PK-5 424
- Sackets Harbor Sackets Harbor Central School Grades: K-12 | 442 students
215 S Broad St
Sackets Harbor, NY 13685
(315)646-3575 10.7 K-12 442
Nearby Homes for Sale
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.