Maynard P Wilson Elementary School
- Maynard P Wilson Elementary School's student population of 568 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||568 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maynard P Wilson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3160 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Jefferson Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Adams South Jefferson High School Grades: 9-12 | 587 students
11060 Us Rt 11
Adams, NY 13605
(315)232-4531 2.2 9-12 587
- Belleville Belleville Henderson Central School Grades: PK-12 | 491 students
8372 County Rt 75
Belleville, NY 13611
(315)846-5121 7.5 PK-12 491
- Watertown Jefferson-lewis-hamilton-herkimer-oneida Boces Grades: K-12 | 294 students
20104 State Rte 3
Watertown, NY 13601
(315)779-7010 8.0 K-12 294
- Watertown Harold T Wiley School Grades: 5-6 | 576 students
1351 Washington St
Watertown, NY 13601
(315)785-3780 8.2 5-6 576
- Sackets Harbor Sackets Harbor Central School Grades: K-12 | 442 students
215 S Broad St
Sackets Harbor, NY 13685
(315)646-3575 8.2 K-12 442
Nearby Homes for Sale
As Brevard County votes to close three schools, parents, teachers and students have voiced concerns over what the implications of this move will be. Will charter schools move in?
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.