Sackets Harbor Central School
- Sackets Harbor Central School's student population of 442 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sackets Harbor Central School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2085 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SACKETS HARBOR CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Sackets Harbor Central School is Jefferson-lewis-hamilton-herkimer-oneida Boces (7.7 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Jefferson-lewis-hamilton-herkimer-oneida Boces (7.7 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Jefferson-lewis-hamilton-herkimer-oneida Boces (7.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watertown Jefferson-lewis-hamilton-herkimer-oneida Boces Grades: K-12 | 294 students
20104 State Rte 3
Watertown, NY 13601
(315)779-7010 7.7 K-12 294
- Brownville Brownville School Grades: PK-6 | 512 students
275 E Main St
Brownville, NY 13615
(315)779-2300 8.0 PK-6 512
- Adams Center Maynard P Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
13180 Us Rt 11
Adams Center, NY 13606
(315)583-5418 8.2 PK-5 568
- Chaumont Lyme Central School Grades: PK-12 | 340 students
11868 Academy St
Chaumont, NY 13622
(315)649-2417 8.4 PK-12 340
- Adams South Jefferson High School Grades: 9-12 | 587 students
11060 Us Rt 11
Adams, NY 13605
(315)232-4531 9.5 9-12 587
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.