Belvedere Elementary School
Belvedere Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Belvedere Elementary School's student population of 535 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||535 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belvedere Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2161 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Conniston Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1178 students
3630 Parker Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
(561)802-5400 0.5 6-8 1178
- West Palm Beach Worthington High School Grades: 9-12 | 272 students
1711 Worthington Rd
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
(407)615-0370 1.1 9-12 272
- West Palm Beach Alexander W Dreyfoos Junior School Of The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 1400 students
501 S Sapodilla Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
(561)802-6000 1.6 9-12 1400
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.